Sunday, March 20, 2011

I think I slept for 12 hours

Thank you everyone that came out yesterday for the Plan B(eastly) ride to put in several hours on the bike in the cold, driving rain. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones while braving the elements. I hope everyone got home safely, warmed up, and are now recovering from a challenging day riding around the East Bay. Extra special thanks to Murphy for handling registration and coordinating the after party. There was something extra sweet about being handed a shot of Jameson to warm up with when we got back to the warehouse from the ride. Thanks Murph! Also, a big thanks to Sheila Moon for hosting the after party and to Clif Bar for coming through with energy food to sustain us throughout the ride.

Yesterday's ride made me even more excited about the Rally Cat next month. Hope to see everyone out there on the 16th!

1 comment:

  1. Drove up from LA (I'm a bay area expat), was bummed about the mud but still glad I came, theres nothing like these rides down here.

    ReplyDelete